vCloudPerformer is a FREE cloud load testing tool that is used to measure the performance, scalability and load stress capacity of web applications by utilizing load servers on the Amazon EC2 cloud. vCloudPerformer will show you how well your application responds when it is subjected to a large concurrent user load running in the cloud. vCloudPerformer provides you the tools to rapidly create performance testing scripts that model the typical user interactions with your web application. You can then simulate loads of thousands of concurrent virtual users against these performance testing scripts that are run in the cloud
vCloudPerformer is a performance testing tool that is capable of instantaneous large-scale virtual load generation in the cloud that would often be too costly and time consuming for you to setup internally. Dynamic load generation allows you to test against any number of virtual users, and pay only for the time your tests are running. The vCloudPerformer Cloud realistically models user traffic by enabling you to run vCloudPerformer Load Agents at different locations around the globe.
* A simple, easy to use interface based on point-and-click operations significantly lowers the learning curve.
* vCloudPerformer can simulate thousands of virtual users while placing an insignificant load of its own. Performance testing engineers, without any programming expertise, can comprehensively test the performance characteristics of their web applications.
* Allows you to instantly provision load servers on the cloud at any scale and any where in the world allowing highly accurate, scalable, and affordable performance testing
* Develop customized, data-driven and modular web performance testing scripts for a highly productive testing process.
vCloudPerformer is a free software published in the Automation Tools list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This Automation Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 26 May, 2023. vCloudPerformer is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops vCloudPerformer is Verisium, Inc.. The latest version released by its developer is 4.1. This version was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
The download we have available for vCloudPerformer has a file size of 9.44 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2013-09-15 and was downloaded 62 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the vCloudPerformer as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install vCloudPerformer on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the vCloudPerformer is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.